For example: www.sheridancollege.ca
Use "Copy field values from Division" button above to carry down address information.
Please re-enter password again above for confirmation purposes.
Area of Interest Definitions:
- Career: Job postings (full-time, part-time, contract, summer, etc.) for current and graduated students, attendance at Career Fairs, etc.
- Co-op: Job postings for students in a Co-op or Internship work-term.
- Co-curricular Recognition (CCR): Participating or leading a CCR activity for students to acquire volunteer experience outside of the classroom.
- Community Employment Services (CES): Job postings (full-time, part-time) for Community members, and graduated students.
- Field Placement: Looking to become an Industry Partner that is willing to host students for field placements within the parameters of their program.
- Research: Looking to partner with Sheridan on research based projects from a curricular or community based approach.
Community Employment Services
Please indicate the programs/faculties you would be interested in working with, posting jobs to or hiring from.
(Click on the Manage Programs of Interest button below to populate a list)
Please note: make sure to click the "X" at the top right of the pop-out menu to close the list once you have completed making your program of interest selections.
Animation and Game Design
Chemical and Environmental Sciences
Design, Illustration and Photography
Film, TV and Journalism
Humanities and Social Sciences
Material Art and Design
Visual and Performing Arts
Enter if address different, otherwise use "Copy field values from Division" button at top of Employer Information section.
Please note: if you do not opt-in to receiving emails at this time, any future automated platform correspondance, including but not limited to notifications in the job posting process, or resume packages for jobs you have posted will not be emailed out to you.
Please note: This could include communications from other institutional departments such as Sheridan Advancement, Alumni, Institutional Research, etc.
Are you sure you want to copy values from organization?
Are you sure you want to copy values from division?