There are over
active student positions to search from.
Listed below are the CCR's five (5) criteria for inclusion.
Please state how your activity meets these five (5) requirements:
* 1. Activity is co-curricular in nature and is not for academic credit
* 2. Activity provides the student with meaningful learning opportunities which supports and fosters personal and professional growth
* 3. The activity takes place on or off campus and has an identifiable link to Sheridan College.
* 4. The activity meets Sheridan?s validation requirements; only activities sanctioned and validated by a Sheridan staff member are eligible for CCR recognition.
* 5. The minimum number of student participation hours for the activity is not less than 10 hours
Total Number of Hours
Less than 10 hours
New Position Details
* Position Title
* Start Date
* End Date
* Campus location the activity takes place
Avg. weekly time commitment
Description / Keyword
Position Contact Information
* Activity Leader Name
Department or Faculty & Program
Contact person if different from the Activity Leader
For more information about the activity including how to get involved, please send an email to the contact person listed on the activity's description page.
How do students sign up for this activity?
Search by Category
Search for activities in the following categories.
Board of Governors
Faculty of Applied Arts, Animation and Design
Faculty of Applied Health and Community Studies
Faculty of Applied Health and Community Studies (activities)
Faculty of Applied Science and Technology (Activities)
Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences
Pilon School of Business
Scholarship, Research and Creative Activities
Student Admissions Representative (STARS) / Recruitment